Decided to enter the game monitor industry, not all that recently, MSI Optix mpg341cqr definitely really isn’t scared to innovate on different products in an effort to target areas that have not yet been filled with rivals.
MSI gaming displays come fitted by nothing more than their 144Hz update VA LED screen, which has the most advantage in quickly and smoothly-moving gameplay modes, including first-person shooters, lighter, driving simulators, actual-time tactics, and sporting activities. Such kinds of players involve quite high speed as well as specific movement patterns that will further place you back on top from your competitive environment with such an extremely-high reset barometric altimeter.
A manufacturer presented the strongly curved Optix MPG341CQR display at CES, which also features a 144 Hz dynamic pixel density and also quantum dot blur reduction upgrades enabling precise shades and even a greater variety of shades.
The MSI Optix MPG341CQR monitor utilizes the 34.5-inch Incredibly PVA board with pixel density 3440×1440, screen resolution 21:9, shutter lag 1 ms, as well as highest possible pixel pitch 144 Hz. A central feature from such a screen has always been its extreme curvature of something like the diameter of 1000R, something that MSI advocates of being another very desirable curvature, approaching the visible light band.
MSI Optix MPG341CQR Specifications
IMAGE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, DESIGN, AND CONNECTIVITY
A kit becomes extensive, including several various kinds, including socket electrical wires. You’ll even receive Wireless adapter as well as HDMI wires, including some upstream audio input wire, including USB. When you’ve connected its stand, there is also a backplate to lighten up the screen home immediately.
There were also several fun features for either the professional player, including one with a stand from your video camera so that it can rest onto top right of the screen, as well as an “Activision” about your cursor that holds the cord out of the monitor and accelerate motion.
An MPG341CQR strikes a balance among bling as well as the intensity of just the play. The prevalent use of black offers elegance, but somewhere along the underside, there are still 5 LED lines that move up and down with color (through the extension), which are a little further (practically) into your eyes.
Given the unpredictability of that same length of such a display, a target range of modifications has always been essential. You may adjust the monitor around 30 degrees up or down around its frame and rotate this 5 degrees forward as well as 15 degrees backward. You could, however, automatically adjust this by 100 mm, which may not be as far as other displays yet still helpful of choosing the right eye level.
Onto the reverse, the list has been controlled solely with something like a joystick. This is becoming a reasonably typical device, although other companies sell some controls as well. Not at MSI. However, there is an independent power key onto the bottom, instead of as some producer having this such a part of the joystick. In the bottom left is also a G feature click, which we will address later in this analysis.
Pros and Cons
- Curved gaming display (1800R) – the best gameplay immersion
- Mystic light – the ultimate gaming finish
- WQHD high resolution - game titles will even look better, displaying...
- 144hz refresh rate – real smooth gaming
- An extremely tantalizing statement was the MSI Optix MPG341CQR. Picture quality is great, but perhaps not excellent in every zone, with one of the most prominent problems being the consistency of light intensity. However, in an extremely-wide layout, that is a very appealing something for interactive gameplay but mostly for offering vertical space and not too far from getting dual displays edge-by-side; you have great gameplay functions.
- Presenting 144Hz reset and FreeSync 2 on some curved display of 3,440 x 1,440 display has already become an excellent begin, and you also get more than enough customizable options with various genres of gaming. A Gaming OSD 2.0 feature makes it a piece of cake to construct templates with specialized software, even though the OSD controlled with joysticks is not very difficult to also use. The side USB and sound outlets, including cursor cord with camcorder accessories, demonstrate high production values.
- Next to DisplayPort and HDMI, you have all the bleeding edge video communication possibilities enclosed with USB-C. Here we are not entirely sure about either the pulsing LED lighting from the front (it’s a bit offputting, so we switched it off), but perhaps the overall appearance for all of the core audience is pretty good.
- However, this leads us back to that of the sale. Here display provides a significant advantage for the 144Hz display, including gaming apps priced roughly £ 870. The Samsung CF791 can deliver the only 100Hz. However, it is less than £ 300. Nonetheless, we will think twice about taking a spotlight onto the MSI Optix MPG341CQR. This is an accessible size, which again is perfect for daily tasks, but perhaps the device also has significant gaming prestige.
- In short, the new MSI MPG341CQR seems to be an outstanding value gameplay display. This provides us superb picture quality, polished efficiency as well as plenty of distinctive and exclusive characteristics.