Our comparison table only shows our top picks. You can find the other recommendations within this article.
Are you planning to buy a computer for various tasks such as Gaming? If yes you must be thinking of buying a set of other hardware components, such as a keyboard, mouse, monitors, headphones, speakers, and vice versa.
What users do is that they buy all of these hardware components separately, and that is to a common thing. But have you ever heard of an item that offers you with 2 in 1 hardware components? Let me explain, you have never thought like that. If that is the case, then this article is a must-read for you. Today, we are going to discuss the best monitors with built in speakers.
Good speakers are essential for your PC and they play a vital role when it comes to gaming. Perhaps, buying some good quality speakers can prove to be expensive and occupy much more space on your computer desk.
But how to fix this thing?
If you are thinking of preventing buying expensive speakers for your PC then read this guide till the end. I have shortlisted some of the best monitors with built-in speakers that you will love for sure. So, let’s take a look at them.
Our List Of Best Monitors With Built In Speakers
1. HP 23.8 VH240a Monitor With Built-In Speakers – Top Pick
If you want an affordable monitor with really good specifications, this is the best monitor for the market speakers. It offers full HD resolution along with an IPS panel. It has 2 x 2 watts stereo speakers who are bleak if you compare them to its competitor monitors in the market.
However, they would suffice for emergency use or in places where you have space limitations. The fact that it offers speakers at such an economical price is an achievement for itself.
It also offers an ergonomic stand as well as VESA mounting holes. It is very unusual for an ultra-budget monitor that is this to offer a stand that can tilt, swivel, rotates on its axis, and adjusts its height.
- This monitor comes with a 3-sided micro-edge design and a VESA mount adapter.
- Built-in speakers at 2 watts per channel.
- View vibrant detail from practically any position with 178-degree viewing angle.
- The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 FHD, the display size is 23.9″ with IPS panel.
- The maximum response time of this monitor is approximately about 5 ms.
2. Acer G276HL – Computer Monitor With Speakers And HDMI
This monitor is no doubt one of the top-rated inventions from the famous company Acer. The Acer G276HL is an attractive build with 27-inches of screen and IPS technology included as well.
In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology included in this laptop is used to deliver the best and accurate colors and gray-scale performances to users. The monitor comes up with a sleek, smart, and unique device at an affordable price. It has a 1920 x 1080 panel that enables a bezel-free space that is of 1.3 inches thick only. The finishes are made up of matte black texture that provides it with a shiny and glossy look.
On the backside you can connect HDMI, DVI, VGA video ports, there is an audio port available as well. A headphone jack can be connected on the back too so that you can find more comfortableness.
But the most important thing is that it features built-in speakers that help you to save the extra bucks while buying new speakers separately. You can check the price here on Amazon
- This monitor delivers a display of 27 inches along with LED-backlit enabled.
- It shows up with a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- This device supports approximately 16.7 million colors.
- The refresh time of the Acer G276HL is 75 Hz.
- Its response time is as low as 6 ms.
- You can tilt this monitor within -5 to 15 degrees.
- It is composed of built-in speakers as well.
- Unfortunately, it comes in black color only.
3. BenQ IPS 27 Inch Monitor With Built-In Speakers
The BenQ 27 Inch IPS Monitor comes up with a wide display of 27 inches. It is most popular as a gaming monitor all across the world. With several advanced features, it has always been the first choice for different users. It has an average refreshing time of 5ms.
While talking about the design of this monitor, you will come to know that it has a unique design featuring beautiful aesthetics. The panel of this monitor is a bit anticipated and the rear side is a bit thicker.
The IPS panel also contains HDR mixture in it and you can experience a mind-blowing representation of a visual or any other particular media. You can check the price here on Amazon
- It has a maximum screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- The maximum response time of this monitor is approximately about 5 ms.
- The display is 27 inches wide with IPS panels and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- It contains 1 Display Port that is 1.4x HDMI 2.0 for video inputs.
- The headphone output is also available.
- It is equipped with IPS panel with an edge array as well.
4. Acer G247HYL – 24 Inch IPS Monitor With Built-In Speakers
If you are looking for an affordable full HD 1080p IPS monitor that is perfect in terms of design and specifications then the Acer G247HYL will be the perfect choice for you.
This monitor shows up with a 24 inches display and a resolution of 1920 x 1080p. Its refresh rate lies somewhere between 60 Hz. However, the price is low but still, the company has added several other features in it.
It also contains an IPS panel (the one without TN) and most importantly it is equipped with dual 1.50 Watt built-in speakers that distinguish it from other monitors out there. You can check the price here on Amazon
- The monitor possesses an eco-friendly design that is purely focused on low power consumption and better user experience.
- It also contains IPS panels to give you the best output.
- The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 with a 16:9 aspect ratio that makes it look more realistic.
- The average response time of this monitor is approximately 4 ms.
- It is LED-backlit enabled.
- You can plug in VGA and DVI-in ports in it.
- This monitor is only available in black color.
5. Dell S2419H – Dell Monitor With Speakers
It is a 24 inch full HD IPS monitor with built-in speakers. It offers some of the loudest speakers for a monitor that, too, at a mid-range price. As far as the sound is concerned, it features 12 watts stereo system, which compares to the 2 to 3 watts on an average monitor with built-in speakers in fairly loud. The entire base of the monitor is a soundbar. Therefore, for work and entertainment, dell-s2419h is recommended. Besides the speakers, this monitor is also a jack of all trades. It practically appeals to a wide range of customers.
If you are a photographer or a designer, then you would be delighted by the IPS panel, 99 percent coverage of the SRGB color space, and the HDR 10 feature.
If you are a gamer, this monitor also caters to you by featuring the AMD free sync technology. You will need an AMD graphics card to enjoy this specific feature. If you cannot afford a high-end monitor, this would appeal to you as this is very well priced for its specs.
The only relative drawback of this monitor is that it neither offers an ergonomic stand, not does it features visa mounting holes. You can check the price here on Amazon
- This monitor has Bezel-less design and IPS display.
- Experience the cinema sound with loudest built-in speakers.
- The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a refresh rate of 60Hz
- You can easily switch between work and play with dual HDMI ports
6. ASUS MZ279HL – 27 Inch Monitor With Built-In Speakers
They are some of the most beautiful displays in the market with the extremely slim bezels stand out from the rest. This particular designer monitor offers a 27-inch monitor with built-in speakers and also with an IPS panel and QHD resolution.
With all the specs, you’d realize it is not a budget monitor. It is a mid-range display with plenty of high-end features. It is the only monitor in the market that offers a subwoofer along with the built-in speakers. It provides a 2.1 sound system, with 2 x 3 watts speakers and 1.5 watts of the woofer.
Sound-wise this monitor takes the crown. It also offers 100 coverage of SRGB color space. If you combine that with the Q HD resolution and the 27-inch screen styles, you practically get a professional designing display.
It lacks VESA mounting holes as well as an ergonomic stand. However, it does have awesome looks and some of the best speakers in the market. You can check the price here on Amazon.
- This monitor comes with slim bezels and dual HDMI.
- Stereo 3W speakers with ASUS SonicMaster and eye care technology.
- View vibrant detail from practically any position with a 178-degree viewing angle.
- The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 FHD; the display size is 27″ with IPS panel.
- The maximum response time of this monitor is approximately about 5 ms, and the refresh rate is 75Hz.
7. Dell S2719H – 27 inch Dell Monitor With Built-In Speakers
This is the best dual HDMI monitor. It is not a quad HD monitor. It merely offers full HD resolution with an IPS panel. Quad inch is becoming a standard for a 27-inch display. Not everyone can afford it. Therefore, if you want a large and comfortable monitor that looks good, has a small footprint, slim bezels, and offers fairly loudspeakers, this display is recommended.
It offers 5 watts speakers who put this at a respectable position among its competitors monitor in the market.
You cannot compare the quality of the sound to a standalone and expensive soundbar. The speaker it offers is still very impressive, as many customers have already pointed out. It also offers 99 percent of the SRGB color space.
Designers and content creators should find this feature very useful. In terms of price, you must note that this is not the cheap 27-inch monitor in the market; however, it does have the best speakers of them all. You can check the price here on Amazon.
- It has a maximum screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- 2 x 5W Waves MaxxAudio Speakers.
- It contains dual HDMI ports.
- The maximum response time of this monitor is approximately about 5 ms.
- The display size is 27 inches with IPS panels and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
8. LG 32UD99-W – 32 Inch/4k Monitor With Speakers
It is a professional monitor. Therefore, before you even start looking at this monitor, you must ensure that you have practically no budget constraints. Only a designer photographer or someone who would use a high-end monitor for a living would be interested in specs.
With 2 x 5 watts speakers, the stereo system in this pc monitor is reasonably decent. It is neither extraordinary nor is it useless. You will have no issues with the sound; the only point you can potentially have is the quality. The sound produced will not be something that you would want to dance to.
It is a large 32-inch monitor that offers a high-end IPS panel with 4K resolution. Therefore, as far as the screen resolution and display is concerned, this monitor is the best. Besides that, it also offers fantastic colors making it suitable for experts. It offers a 10 bits color depth with the capacity to display 1.07 billion colors.
Compared that to the typical 16.7 million colors on 8-bit panels, this is extraordinary. Not only does it cover 100 percent of the SRGB color space, but also 95 percent of the DCI P3 color space. DCI P3 defines the color space for projection devices. Therefore, if you are into making movies, then this may interest you.
It also offers HDR 10 features to enhance the color space, a high end 315 nits brightness, slim bezels, visa mounting holes, and USB type c port. As it is not a cheap monitor, if you are not a professional designer or editor, we recommend looking at the other monitors mentioned earlier in this article. You can check the price here on Amazon.
Best Gaming Monitors With Speakers In The Market
9. Spectre 24 inches Curved Gaming Monitor With Speakers
This monitor shows up at a low price with several advanced features on the go. This gaming monitor is no doubt the best alternative to some of the most expensive LEDs out there. Spectre 24″ curved gaming monitor is the most famous budget gaming monitor is equipped with the latest features.
It is composed of a Vertical Alignment panel and it also features another superior static contrast ratio compared to other panel technologies such as TN and IPS. The VA panel displays the best viewing angles to users. It has viewing angles of 178 degrees for both horizontal and vertical sides.
You will not find any single error in the color contrasts, brightness, etc while watching the screen off-axis. This is what makes this gaming monitor different from others.
Besides gaming, this monitor is also suitable for other tasks such as casual gaming, watching movies, and other visual activities. While using this monitor you will discover that the contrast ratio and shadows make all the picture details much better. Especially, when you are sitting in a place that has dim light.
It has a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and an Ultra HD screen that offers a pixel density of ~93 PPI. It has a widescreen of 23.6 inches that approximately equals to 24 inches. The frame rates are smooth as well also in terms of gaming and other such tasks. You can check the price here on Amazon
There are some advanced adjustment tools as well you can control the backlight intensity, gamma, saturation, and tint too.
- It has a widescreen size of 24 inches. The screen curvature is approximately 1800R with an HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution.
- It comes with a VA panel.
- This monitor offers a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9.
- The monitor offers a response time of 8 ms while a refresh rate of 60 Hz is ideal to run different high-end games.
- It is equipped with two built-in speakers of 2 W.
- It supports HDMI, VGA, ports. It also supports headphones jack.
- It features almost 16.7 million colors.
- The most important thing to notice is that it also offers VESA mount compatibility.
10. Spectre E248W-19203R Budget Gaming Monitor With Speakers
The Spectre E248W-19203R is a great PC monitor that comes at a middle-range price. It is made up of a metallic cabinet due to which it reflects a unique and professional look. The ultra-thin bezels are also noticeable on the top of its screen’s surface.
The rear side of Spectre E248W-19203R contains HDMI ports, VGA port, pair of input and output audio jacks, and a power jack.
If you are in search of a budget monitor with built-in speakers then this one is probably the best choice for you. You can check the price here on Amazon
- It has a 24 inches widescreen display that is enough to display several visuals for you.
- The 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution will surely give you goosebumps.
- you will get several ports for HDMI, VGA, and input and output of audio signals on the backside.
- It has a refresh rate of 75 Hz.
- It is available in black color only.
- The design is unique and gives a professional look.
11. Sceptre 27″ Curved 75Hz LED Monitor -Best Gaming Monitor With Speakers
The Spectre 27 inches Curved Monitor provides a high contrast ratio so that you can experience better quality visuals. It is an affordable monitor that is mainly built for ultrawide gaming experiences. The fast refresh rate of 200 Hz will simply blow your mind.
The Spectre 27 inches monitor is equipped with the VA (vertical alignment) panel, and it offers a static contrast ratio of 3000:1. If you ever experienced a monitor with IPS ultrawide then you will come to know that it does not gets as vibrant or provides accurate colors but indeed you get high contrast ratio.
On the contrary, this monitor is bright enough to overcome normal viewing conditions. The screen resolution is of 1560 x 1080 pixels with Ultra HD display to boost your gaming experience. The pixel response time performance of this monitor is undoubtedly the best one. It is the least expensive and most surprisingly it also offers a 200 Hz VA Panel.
VA Panels are well known all across the tech world because of their rapid and inferior response time. At a refresh rate of 200 Hz, there is a visible trailing behind the fast-moving objects on your screen. The dark pixels are involved but it is quite bearable. You are also allowed to set the monitor to 144 Hz. At this refresh rate, the screen will be less ghosting. It all depends upon the frame per second rate of the game you are playing.
- It has a screen size of 27 inches. It offers a screen curvature of 1800R.
- This monitor features a panel type of VA.
- It offers a widescreen aspect ratio of 21:9 that is ultra-wide.
- The refresh rate is 200 Hz and on the other hand, the response time is of 5 ms.
- It also includes adaptive freesync technology.
- It contains two built-in speakers of 3 W.
- This monitor provides space for DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, 2x, and HDMI 1.4 as well.
- It also supports the VESA mount compatibility.
12. Spectre E255B-1658A – Gaming Monitor With Speakers
If you are looking for the best budget gaming monitor Spectre E255B-1658A is undoubtedly a perfect choice for you. This 24.5 inches monitor provides the best image quality and slightly wider viewing angles as well.
This model is far better than the previous 24 inches TN models. This monitor offers a dithered 8-bit color support for over 16.7 million colors and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. The peak brightness is of 300 nits. The input lag for the high-end game is too low at approximately about 5 ms. The response time is as low as 1 ms.
For minimal ghosting experience, it is recommended to try the overdrive option. All you need is to turn it on. In this way, you will get faster FPS shifts and rapid response time. In eSports games, you need to maintain a high frame rate so that you will not face any issue while the one drive is turned on.
This monitor offers a FreeSync range of 60 – 165 Hz that means low frame rate compensation is also supported.
- It has a screen size of 24.5 inches with an ultra HD resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- It features the TN panel type.
- The widescreen aspect ratio is about 16:9.
- This monitor offers a refresh rate of 165 Hz and a response time of 1 ms that is quite good.
- It also features the FreeSync technology (60Hz to 165 Hz)
- Some other things include the two built-in speakers that will surely enhance your experience. Each speaker is 2 W.
- The VESA mount compatibility option is also available.
- It supports approximately 16.7 million colors.
13. LG 27GL83A 27″ – Gaming Monitor With Built-In Speakers
It is a 27 inch 2560 x 1440 Nano IPS display with a one millisecond response time and a 144 Hertz refresher rate with adapt sync. It offers 98 percent DCI P3 color gamut, and the colors are the most appealing you’ll find on a gaming monitor. It is similar to an OLED screen. It has the same technology they use and their LG TVs not only that, but the panel itself has an antiglare coating and has very minimal bezel all around HDR 10 is supported. It has 315 nits of brightness.
The stand has height adjustment vertical tilting and could swivel 90 degrees vertically, but the stand itself is pretty heavy. There is also no pivoting from side to side.
It does suffer from pixel trailing at one millisecond fastest settings and the response time menu, so the world’s first claim is true. Due to its unique qualities, it is very hard to find these days in the market and very hard to find right now.
- It has the resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- The screen size of this monitor is 27 inches.
- Its refresh rate is 144Hz and a response rate of 1ms.
- This monitor is NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible.
14. ASUS TUF VG27VQ 32″ Monitor – 32 inch Gaming Monitor With Speakers
It is a 32 inch 2560 x 1440 IPS display with a one millisecond response time. It’s a 165 Hertz for fresh straight. It can be overclocked to 155 Hertz with adaptive sync NVIDIA and AMD GPUs.
The best feature is the backlight with adaptive sync, and it will significantly reduce any motion blur. It is the only gaming monitor at 144 Hertz. The image it provides is excellent and detailed and accurate. It does support HDR.
This monitor has a built-in speaker and flexible stand on this with a 130 millimeter of height adjustment, 38 degrees of tilting, and 180 degrees of swivel, and 180 degrees of pivoting all around.
It is the best option with a higher refresh rate. The stand is better and best built-in speaker. The EMLV is the deciding factor in the end.
- Its resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels designed for professional gamers.
- Its screen size is 32 inches with the WQHD curve.
- It has a 144Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings.
- You can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and FreeSync at the same time.
Best Monitors With Built In Speakers Buying Guide 2020
What to consider before buying a monitor with speakers?
Following should be kept in mind before purchasing a monitor:
Best Monitor Resolution For Gaming And Casual use
One of the crucial things to consider before buying a computer monitor is resolution, which refers to the number of horizontal and vertical pixels on a screen. The higher the number of pixels, the sharper the image will get. Most 24 inches monitor will have a resolution of 1920 horizontal pixels by 1080 vertical pixels. That’s also known as full HD.
Some 27-inch monitors will have the same resolution, but because the screen is bigger, the number of pixels is spread out over a large area, which means the image can appear softer and fuzzier. The solution to this is to choose a higher resolution such as 2560 by 1440 or quad HD, which is common and gives a sharper image.
The 4K screens have a 3840 by 2160 resolution. The image is very sharp and detailed. They are particularly suitable for gamers and graphic designers/creative professionals. They are more expensive than full HD or Quad HD monitors. For most gamers, the Full HD or Quad HD is the best option unless they are after the sharpest possible image or have a 4K capable console.
Suppose you want to edit 4K content or shooting it, In that case, you may want to consider a 5K monitor that boosts the pixel count by about a third and allows you to display 4K content on the screen and still have a few pixels left over for the editing software toolbars around the edge. If these are not sufficient, one can always go for 8K, but the cost and lack of availability make it difficult for a user to get.
In terms of screen sizes, we have ultra-wide and super ultra-wide gaming monitors. Most monitors have a 16 x 9 aspect ratio, and some have 21 x 9, which makes them around 30 percent wider.
Super ultra-wide takes it a step further with a 32 x 9 aspect ratio. Both sizes are great if you need an extra screen space for multiple programmers or loads of browser tabs open at the same time or if you want a broader, more immersive gaming experience.
These screens tend to be curved to wrap around you a little bit, make sure the corner of the screens isn’t too far away from your eyes. Super ultra wide has the advantage of being equivalent to 2 x Full HD panels side by side with precisely double the number of horizontal pixels.
It is beneficial to display two programs or videos in their native resolution on each half of the screen. Super ultra-wide monitors are the natural replacement for the existing two screens setup but without a horrible bezel in the middle and will a few cables. You can get great gaming experience.
They are very expensive, and with a powerful resolution, you’ll need a powerful PC to get decent frame rates in modern games.
Tip for gamers before they buying a gaming monitor with speakers
Most gamers, who want an ultra-wide monitor should go with either a 29 inch 2560 x 1080 or 34 inches 34040 x 4040 models. If you are a professional, then a 43 or 49 inches super ultra-wide will be the best option.
These are the best monitor with built in speakers. Most gaming computers these days have DVI, Display port, HDMI, and some combination of the three. If you are gaming on a PC and want to keep things simple, pick either the first 2 with confidence and go about your business. Although, HDMI will work fine too, as long as you don’t run at a resolution over 1080p or a refresh rate over 60 Hertz.
Expensive models look very nice most of the time with brushed effect material and metal stands. It is worth considering how it will look on your desk. If you want a curve, remember it won’t sit straight against the wall.
More important is the stand of the monitor. Some monitors offer height, tilt, rotational adjustments, whereas only limited movements. If you require some adjustment, you must check the specs of the monitor. If you are planning to wall mount it, make sure it is visa mount compatible.
Screen Panel Type
It is very important to determine how good the image looks. There are four main types, TN, IPS, VA, and OLED. TN panels tend to be most affordable but at the expense of its image quality.
TN offers fast response time, high refresh rates, and minimum input lag. They are great for fast-paced gaming. On the downside, they have the poorest contrast, low color accuracy, and the viewing angles aren’t very good. If you are not sitting in front of the screen, and shift, the contrast suffers.
IPS screens are the next most popular after TN. They provide the best overall quality with improved brightness contrast, more accurate colors, and a better viewing angle than TN.
Some manufacturers have their version of IPS. IPS screens are best for design, photo, and video professionals who need image accuracy and quality. IPS tends to be a bit expensive, but generally, they have high input lag.
VA panels are quite a good compromise between TN and IPS. These tend to have better color contrast and view angels than TN but not as good as IPS. They offer high potential refresh rates, improve contrast, and potentially much higher brightness. However, they can suffer from color distortion and contrast loss when viewed from off-angle, and also, the response time can be a bit higher. With fast motion completive games, you can see some slight blurring.
OLED is a gray technology with the best contrast ratio, great response time, and high color accuracy. Still, they can suffer from temporary or permanent image retention if the pictures are on for an extended time.
Top Rated Budget Gaming Monitors With Speakers On Amazon
How do Computer Monitors work?
When we interact with computers, we are mainly looking at the screen. Tens and thousands of tiny little pixels can light up in specific colors and change to create the images we see and interact with.
So with a computer that can only think in number, “how the computer does decide which pixel is supposed to be what color at what time? The colors that make up each pixel in your monitor are created with various RGB color scheme compositions.
A certain amount of red, green, and blue with different amounts of each can create any color with any shade of any saturation darkness or lightness. Whenever you see the term RGB, this is what it is referring to. Color-based off of combinations of red, green, and blue.
LCD Monitors (Liquid Crystal Display)
At the back of these monitors is a white fluorescent light covered by a few thin layers of a unique substance known as liquid crystalline. On each side of liquid crystalline is a layer of polarizing filament, one negatively charged and the other positively charged.
As white light is because of the presence of colors, the layers in front of this white light filters the colors needed for each pixel, each pixel on these filter screen has its frequency charged by electrical signals coming from the top and side. It causes it to let through different colors at an additional time.
The importance of a good monitor cannot be negated. It is essential to select the right one for yourself. The selection of the best monitor with built in speakers is, therefore, an important decision. In case your budget is more or less then you can read our guides for best monitors under $300. A good monitor will give you the ultimate gaming and work experience. You can buy it from a registered outlet or Amazon. Amazon offers a special discount on almost all of the types and models.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the refresh rate?
The refresh rate of a monitor is how many times the screen image is updated every second. The higher the number, the smoother the screen motion looks. Refresh rates are measured in Hertz. Most monitors will refresh 60 times per second, so it’s 60 Hertz. If you are a gamer, you’ll prefer a 100 and 120 or even 240 Hertz refresh rate monitor for the much smoother and faster gaming experience.
- What do we mean by adaptive sync?
You have to get a monitor with a faster refresh rate or adaptive sync for a smoother experience. The main reason behind this is that it eliminates the screen tearing. This has the effect where part of the screen displays one frame, and the other part is slightly offset and is especially incredibly at lower frame rates below 60 FPS. An adaptive sync screen can synchronize its refresh rate to the exact number of frames coming from your graphics card, which means a much cleaner, smoother, and distraction-free motion.